Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Look


Hello!
Just a quick note to acknowledge a bit of a redesign around here. Someday when I have all the monies or all the design knowledge, I'd like to make it look crazy good, but for now this is just a change to better suit my aesthetic...a little cleaner, albeit accidentally girlier. The header, and the little splotches, are from watercolor paintings I've done, in case you're wondering.

In the next few weeks, I might continue tweaking with some things, namely synthesizing my labels into just a few categories. Thank you for reading, and now we'll continue with the regularly scheduled content!
- Amber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exciting! I know how you feel, it's hard for me to be patient in this area. I love the watercolors! Can't wait to see your progress :)